【口语】“炒鱿鱼”多种表达

    1. I got fired.

    我被炒鱿鱼了。

    2. I got the boot.

    我被开除了。

    3. I got the ax.

    我被开除了。

    4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.

    我被开除了。

    5. They kicked me out.

    他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)

    6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.

    我老板昨天叫我走路。

    7. I was canceled.

    我被开除了。

    8. I was laid off.

    我被解雇了。

    9. The boss told me that I didn't have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.

    老板告诉我说,我明天或以后都不必来公司了。

    10. My boss told me to find a "better" job.

    我老板叫我“另谋高就”。


Joke of Today

make your own bed

    Farmer: If you want to spend the night here, you'll have to make your own bed.

  Traveling salesman: That's perfectly all right.

  Farmer: Here's a hammer and saw. Good night.

 
  • 喜欢本文吗?那就 订阅 我吧!如何订阅?
  • 或者将本文添加到以下收藏: QQ 百度 Google 收客 乐收 9Fav Yahoo 我挖网 ViVi 365Key diglog 和讯 Del.icio.us Digg reddit spurl BlinkList blogmarks Technorati
posted @ 2008-04-20 00:00 news 阅读(1132) | 评论(1) | 编辑 | 口语

网友评论:

Re: 【口语】“炒鱿鱼”多种表达

不错

2008-06-20 23:00 翻译公司

提示:如果发表评论后未能及时出现您的评论,请按 Ctrl+F5 组合键刷新页面。